Now for your moment of zen. We’re all aware that parenting (and life!) can be stressful. Which is why we keep this DIY stress ball in our bags at all times. Make sure to make one for your mom friends, while you’re at it! 😉
- Latex balloon
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
1. Take balloon and attach to a funnel to give it a wider spout.
2. Add just a little bit of water to give the balloon some weight.
3. Add 1 TBSP of cornstarch, and then massage the ingredients together.
4. Continue adding water and cornstarch the same way until the balloon is full.
5. Once balloon is full, pinch at top and tie a knot.