There are soooo many great & affordable products at the drugstores, and I love to share my favorites to remind people that you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg on expensive stuff at Sephora! Here are the drugstore finds I’m loving right now.
- I love this Maybelline Primer because it really reduces the redness of my skin. It has a green tint that really counteracts any acne you have and it also makes my foundation look super silky.
- I have pretty sensitive skin, so I’m really careful about what foundation I’m using. The Physician’s Formula has ton of antioxidants and vitamins, but most importantly it keeps me from breaking out.
- I keep this concealer by Maybelline in my purse all day long. It covers anything and everything from dark circles to blemishes and it’s also super hydrating.
Bronzer & Blush
- When I’m in need of a little color I love the Butter bronzer by Physician’s Formula. It’s super creamy and it smells amazing.
- For blush, my go-to is Maybelline’s FitMe. They have amazing shades and it’s super easy to blend.
- E.l.f.’s liquid highlighter actually has vitamin E in it so it’s really moisturizing and it leaves me with an amazing glow all day.
- I actually use an eyebrow kit to fill in my brows. The one from Ardell has the best range of colors and it comes with a small brush that makes it so easy to shape your brows while you’re feathering them in.
- The shades in Milani’s everyday palette are my favorite. They’re really natural and make it easy to go from day to night.
Eyeliner & Mascara
- For eyeliner, I love Maybelline’s NY Line Express. It goes on pretty light, but you can build on that line for night time. I love using the smudger at the end for a smokey eye or in case I mess up! 😉
- My go-to mascara is L’Oreal’s Voluminous. Not only does it lengthen and thicken, it never clumps or smudges!
I’ve been super into Revlon’s Lustrous Lipstick line, but they are super cheap and they have the best colors.