Extra! Extra! Read all about it! This is such a cool way to treat yourself to a super easy and one-of-a-kind manicure. Not to mention, a fun way to upcycle your newspapers. Sunday afternoon plans, anyone?
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Newspaper (Sunday newspapers work best because they have a lot of colorful photos!)
- Clear Base Nail Polish
- White Nail Polish (2 coats)
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Clear Top Coat Polish
- Start with a clear base nail polish & 2 coats of white nail polish. Let completely dry.
- Cut out 10 pieces of newspaper that you’d like to transfer onto your nail.
- Going nail by nail, soak a photo in rubbing alcohol for a couple seconds.
- Lay the photo over your nail (picture side down) and press hard for 10-15 seconds until fully transferred.
- Carefully peel the paper back to reveal your pattern!
- Repeat steps 3-5 on the rest of your nails.
- Apply a clear top coat to your nails for more color, shine & to protect your designs.