These overnight hair ideas are so fast & easy, require no heating tools, save so much time in the morning, and believe it or not, they’re actually really comfortable to sleep in! For all three styles, you’re going to want slightly damp hair.
Long ribbed socks
- Start with a 2-inch section – make sure it’s tight and smooth.
- Take the sock at the bottom, and roll it up all the way to about the ear and then tie a knot to hold that curl in place.
- Repeat all the way around your head. I like to use bigger sections that way the curls aren’t too tight.
- In the morning, untie each sock and unroll each curl. I like to run my fingers through it just slightly.
- Part your damp hair down the middle, and take a little section on top and french braid that about halfway down.
- Secure that side with an elastic and do the same thing on the other side.
- Combine the two braids into one; braid it all the way down and secure again with an elastic.
- The next day, take out the braid. Remember to be really gentle otherwise, it looks super frizzy. Don’t run your fingers through it, just separate it and you’re done!
- Place the headband around your head and split the damp hair into two sections.
- On one side, twist the hair and wind it around your headband.
- Wind it all the way to the very end and then secure it with a bobby pin.
- Repeat the same thing on the other side.
- In the morning, starting at the back gently take out each section. I like to run my fingers through a little bit of it. For this one, I do take a brush and brush through gently to change the texture of the curl.
- To calm down any of the frizz, I twist it back up into a clip for about five minutes. When I take it out I’m left with a super smooth beautiful curl.