If you’re all too familiar with the tangled web of headbands and hair bows in your bathroom drawers, this one’s for you. Organizing your little one’s favorite accessories just got a lot easier and cuter with these two simple DIYs!
- Begin by wrapping your oatmeal container in fabric. Remove the lid and place your fabric upside down and place the canister on top.
- Secure that first edge around your container with the hot glue. Continue wrapping it around and then seal it closed.
- Trim the fabric on the bottom so there’s about an inch hanging over.
- Add some hot glue and then fold the ends over.
- Once your bottom is secure, flip your container upright and fold in the excess fabric from the top and simply secure with the lid. It will hold everything in place.
- Add some ribbons to the edges to give it a more finished look.
- Cut a small “X” on each end of the container and insert your tension rod and then adjust it to fit inside your drawer.
Hair Clip Organizer
- Cut ribbon into 5 equal length strips into approximately 14”.
- Wrap each piece around one of the wooden dowels. Make sure they’re equally spaced.
- Attach the second dowel the same way along the bottom.
- Add a string on the top dowel so you can hang it up.