Let’s be honest birthday parties are never completely free of stress, but here are some tips that hopefully help you minimize it!
Limit the Guest List
- Take advantage when they are young and you don’t have an entire classroom to invite. (let’s be honest they don’t really remember it anyway).
- To keep things really small, think family and friends.
Don’t DIY Decorate
- Objects on Pinterest are harder than they appear!
- Go to the grocery store and pick up some helium balloons and flowers!
- ALSO: have your party in the afternoon so you can make any last minute runs
Don’t Go Crazy In The Kitchen
- Don’t try to make everything yourself!
- We did a couple personal touches, and then pick up yummy goodies like mac n cheese from the grocery store.
Pick An Easy Theme
- Pick a theme that has a lot of available stuff online.
- For favors, we got a few bags and filled them up with a bunch of fun cheap stuff.
Hire Cleaning Help
- If you’re going to splurge on something, this is a great thing.
- It allows you to actually enjoy the party, and then afterward, the leftovers were put away and our kitchen was cleaner than before the party started.
Hope these tips help you for future birthday parties!