Admit it, you’ve caved to your kids pleas on at least one of your trip to the grocery store and bought those cute two-bite brownies. And while we’re at admitting things, you’ve eaten several of those when they kids weren’t looking, right? Time to give these homemade brownie bites a whirl. They’re guilt-free and you’re kids won’t know the difference.
- 1 ½ cups black beans (this is one 15 oz can)
- ½ cup quick oats
- 2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP flax seed meal
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil (you can sub vegetable oil)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Puree everything in a food processor until there are no big chunk.
2. Put batter into greased mini muffin tin. Bake 10-12 minutes.