Admit it, you’ve caved to your kids pleas on at least one of your trip to the grocery store and bought those cute two bit brownies. And while we’re at admitting things, you’ve eaten several of those when they kids weren’t looking, right? Time to give these a whirl. They’re guilt-free and you’re kids won’t know the difference.
- 1 ½ cups black beans (this is one 15 oz can)
- ½ cup quick oats
- 2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP flax seed meal
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil (you can sub vegetable oil)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Puree everything in a food processor until there are no big chunk.
2. Put batter into greased mini muffin tin. Bake 10-12 minutes.