Mug cakes are great for keeping dessert to a single serving. They’re fast to whip up because they “bake” in the microwave. So grab a spoon. I recommend making post-bedtime so you don’t have to share.
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP sugar (sometimes you need a little more, depending on your cocoa)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 5 TBSP milk (I use 2%)
- 5 tsp melted, refined coconut oil (or vegetable oil).
- Whisk dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add milk and coconut oil and whisk until combined. Pour into a greased mug.
- Microwave for 60 seconds (cooking time varies with microwave). Enjoy!