Frozen yogurt bark is one those recipes your kids will be totally wowed by. Get them involved with creating their own flavor combinations and snapping the big pieces into bark.
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 2-3 TBSP honey
- Raspberries + mini chocolate chips
- Almond butter & chocolate chunks
- Chia seeds (mixed in with the yogurt) & dye-free sprinkles
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (mixed in with the yogurt) & thin banana slices
- Sweeten yogurt with honey and stir.
- Now that yogurt is sweetened, spread the base of the bark on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Use metal spoon to dollop on and then spread. YOu want it to be about ¼ inch thick.
- Top with your choice of toppings (I’ve listed mine above), then place in freezer for 4-6 hours.