My kids are always asking to lick to beater when we make cookies. This healthy cookie dough dip has no raw eggs. Instead, it’s full of protein from chickpeas. Try dipping graham crackers into it or go crazy, and eat it by the spoonful.
- 1 can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed really well
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked in water for 30 minutes, then drained
- 3 TBSP rolled oats
- 4 TBSP almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 TBSP maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP chocolate chips
- Put chickpeas, oats, cashews, cinnamon, vanilla and almond butter into food processor. Give a few pulses.
- With motor running on low, add the maple syrup slowly. Let it process for about 5 minutes, scraping down sides along the way. Make sure your hummus is really smooth and creamy.
- Add your mini chocolate chips and stir. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Enjoy!