I love trying new, healthy ingredients when I’m baking! With quinoa flour and coconut sugar, this vegan banana bread is healthier than the others I have made but equally as delicious!
- ¼ cup refined, organic coconut oil
- ¾ cup coconut sugar (I use slightly less)
- 1 egg replacer
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cup Quinoa flour
- ¼ cup flax seed meal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 ripe, mashed bananas
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Use electric mixer to combine coconut oil, coconut sugar and egg replacer (prepared per package directions).
- Add quinoa flour and flaxseed meal and mix.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into 9×5 pan, greased with coconut oil.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes.