If you love new school supplies but hate spending money on them, this one’s for you. These DIY pencil pouches are ready in just a few minutes, using some basic supplies you probably already have. (Not to mention, super fashionable!)
- Measure approximately 5” down and cut off the bottom.
- Apply a strip of tape along the zipper, turn the bag over and then wrap it around the backside of your pouch. Make a cut and fold any excess over.
- Add another row using the same process. You’ll be left with a small strip of the bag still exposed
- Add a final piece of tape just on the front of the bag leaving about 1” overhanging on each side.
- Flip the bag over and cut a square out of each corner and you’ll be left with two tabs. Fold the tabs in and fold the bottom up and you’ve got a super cute reusable pencil pouch!