If you’ve seen white henna beauty trend on Pinterest or Instagram, you may be surprised to learn that it’s not actually ‘henna’. Henna, or mehndi, is a form of body art originating from India, and stains your skin using paste made from a plant (typically lasts 1-4 weeks).
The designs are so beautiful, and we love emulating them with this recipe, that’s even less temporary than the real deal.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Mix one part white body paint with two parts Pros-Aide Cream Adhesive. Mix it until it feels tacky.
- Pour the mixture into the applicator bottle.
- Once it’s in the bottle, you’ll want to start designing right away, as the mixture dries out quickly.
*TIP: The thinner you make your lines, the longer your design will last & the faster it will dry.
- Once you’re done with your design, let it sit for about 10 minutes for it to dry.
- Finally, sprinkle a generous amount of corn starch over your design to seal it in. Leave the corn starch on for about 5 minutes, and then dust off with a brush.