We love lookin’ stylish on a budget, and now we’re getting our kids in on it, too. This DIY no-sew hair bow makes it easy to rock a bunch of new & unique hair bows. We love that no needle or thread is required.
- Cut fabric 10 inches to 7 inches.
- Place the fabric down with pattern down and fold the top and the bottom edges until they meet in the middle. Once in place secure it with hot glue.
- Fold in your right and left side until those meet in the middle and glue those down as well.
- Gather the fabric in accordion-style. Pinch it in the middle and you have your bow shape.
- Now secure it with a piece of ribbon. Wrap the ribbon around the bow and secure with a piece of glue and trim off the excess.
- Attach to a headband, clip, or hair tie. Ta da!